Thursday 30 April 2015

A Cheap Camtasia Alternative | An alternative to camtasia screen recorder software


If you are looking for a cheap camtasia alternative, Videomotion pro is a great alternative to camtasia. Check it out at the link below:

http://www.dpwebsuccess.com/Cheap-Camtasia-Alternative




When it comes to looking for a great screencast software, there are many choices. For a long period, camtasia has been the market leader. I have tried many camtasia alternatives, but so far the one I describe in this video seems to be the best.  If you are looking to screencast or screencam, video motion pro provides seamless screen recording without the hefty price tag of camtasia. It is the next best thing to a free screen recorder.  You may be looking for a camtasia trail but it has limitations.  There may even be some camtasia discount coupons floating around but if camtasias price is too hefty for you, why not check out video motion pro. 

So far it is the best alternative to camtasia of 2015 for me.  In terms of it being a camtasia studio alternative? I can’t comment too much on that as I don’t own camtasia studio. But having camtasia for mac, and looking at the comparison chart for studio, I can tell you that they are very similar. Don’t get me wrong. I LOVE my camtasia software, and if you don’t mind the hefty price tag I would purchase it in conjunction with video motion pro as they both have their own benefits. I think video motion pro gives camtasia a run for their money in terms of who is the best screen recording software.

http://www.dpwebsuccess.com/Cheap-Camtasia-Alternative

No comments:

Post a Comment